Positions Available NOW
Business English – Head of Training and Development (Taipei, Taiwan)
Sub catagory :
Administrative, Business Development, Human Resources, Media & Communications
Employment type :
Job details :
Salary to be negotiated – at least 800 TWD/hour.
Work permit provided.
Health insurance provided.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Head of Training and Development role assumes overall responsibility for the performance of our training team, the development of training resources and materials, and the customization of training solutions to support Client Management proposals.
Key deliverables are:
Manage a team of 20+ trainers
- Oversee training performance and implement effective adjustments to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
- Identify opportunities for professional development and implement development initiatives as needed
- Identify any gaps in the training team’s support resources – materials, approaches, etc. – and work with the team to develop appropriate solutions
- Manage the training team’s loading and job satisfaction levels, and identify opportunities to make improvements
- Manage staffing and recruitment needs to ensure capacity and quality keeps pace with the needs of the business
- Conduct new trainer onboarding and orientation
- Revise existing operational procedures, and develop new ones where needed that add value to the business
- Manage all aspects of workshop delivery, including materials’ development
Oversee our in-house testing and course development service
- Act as a direct report for the Chief Examiner and Course Developer function
- Support the setup of new courses as needed
- Schedule and assign trainers in line with client requirements
Support Client Management colleagues
- Provide support as needed to customize bid proposals for new programs
- Ensure the accuracy and timely submission of training plans
- Manage the punctual submission of quality post-training reports and other customized reports requested by our clients
- Attend client meetings with Business Development colleagues, to provide expertise on course design and delivery
- Minimum 5 years experience in B2B English training
- Accredited CELTA certification or relevant degree (e.g., MA in TEFL/TESOL or Applied Linguistics)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing teams
- Experience designing training courses
- Sound knowledge of language teaching methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Professional in appearance, attitude and tone
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluent in all MS Office and Google Workspace applications
- Effective project management skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience with testing and assessment
- Proactive in resolving problems
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
- Client-oriented and committed to delivering quality services
- Ability to build strong professional networks
- Strong presentation skills
- Intermediate Mandarin Chinese (nice to have)
Welcome to online instant messaging.
Hit the button below or in the top right corner to leave a message about this job.
LET'S TALK NOW.