Positions Available NOW
Teach English in New Taipei City
Sub catagory :
Elementary, Junior High/ Senior High, Kindergarden
Employment type :
Job details :
Teach for one of the biggest British-owned TEFL companies in Asia.
- Receive paid training, paid holiday, incremental pay increases, and a contract completion bonus.
- Enjoy a full orientation experience complete with pre-arrival support, housing assistance, teacher training, and more.
- Follow a structured curriculum complete with lesson guides and all the necessary resources and materials.
Not just another buxiban – genuine opportunities for growth, development, and career advancement within an expanding and progressive organization.
Speak to our Head Office recruitment team who have years of experience teaching and living in Taiwan.
- The children are 3-12 years old.
- 8-16 students per class.
12-month contract, based at a specific branch/location in Taiwan.
- you can accept/reject the location before committing.
- possible to transfer to a different branch/location upon contract completion.
- provisional schedule and factsheet for the school can usually be provided.
- 5-day teaching schedule (most schedules are Monday-Friday; classes are usually scheduled in the afternoons and evenings, although some schedules have morning classes).
- Students: Very Young Learners, Elementary School students, and Junior High School students in an extra-curricular classroom setting.
- Course guides, materials, and resources provided.
- Initial training and ongoing academic support provided.
- TEYL training week scheduled every month (no set hiring seasons, hire throughout the year).
Salary and Benefits
- NT$600-700 per hour (based on qualifications and experience).
- Performance-related pay increase every 6 months.
- Automatic pay increase every 12 months.
- Contract completion bonus every 12 months (NT$15,000 for the 1st year).
- Paid training (in-person teaching training at Head Office for 1 week with teacher observations).
- Paid annual leave (pro-rata) and unpaid leave.
- Guaranteed teaching hours: 20 hours per week.
- Management pathway and opportunities for growth, development, and career advancement.
- Pre-arrival guidance and on boarding training provided.
- Work permit, ARC (resident permit), and health insurance sponsorship provided.
- Hotel subsidy provided.
- Assistance finding an apartment and opening a bank account.
- Complete and continuous support, both inside and outside the classroom.
- You are a native English speaker and passport holder.
- University degree (an associate degree and TEFL certificate may be accepted in place of this).
- Criminal background check from your home country (showing no convictions of a sexual nature or against children).
- A 120-hour TEFL/teaching certificate. No TEFL yet? Get discount on a course.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/47arQAl
Welcome to online instant messaging.
Hit the button below or in the top right corner to leave a message about this job.
LET'S TALK NOW.