Job details :
The school has an international and professional team of 11 foreign teachers and 12 teaching assistants. The school has an excellent staff retention rate, with half of the current foreign teachers having stayed with the school for over three years. Frequent staff dinners and outings create an enjoyable working environment.
- 20 teaching + 4 office hours per week.
- Students: 3-18 years old, 12-14 students per class.
Your Teaching Assistant will assist you with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
All courses have complete course and syllabus guides, so you can concentrate on how to develop your teaching, rather than worrying about what to teach. The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and other teaching resources needed to teach the curriculum. You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style. Each classroom has a projector and internet access, so it is easy to demonstrate something to students.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Up to 18,000 RMB (~2690 USD) per month.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- Visa assistance and costs within China covered.
- Airport pickup, and arrival hotel costs covered.
- Flight reimbursement up to 5,000 RMB.
- Up to 12,000 RMB salary advance.
- End of contract bonus of 5,000 RMB.
- A western Academic Manager will train you and support you with anything needed outside of work.
- Close welfare support. The school will assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card and general orientation.
- Opportunities for career development (teacher manager, teacher trainer, marketing and sales, publishing, HR).
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa (visa requirement).
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
HOW TO APPLY
ABOUT DALIAN AND SAXONCOURT
With over 500,000 alumni, 85,000 current students, and 1000 teachers, we know this will be the experience of a lifetime!
Dalian is a seaside city located in the northeast of China with about 6.5 million inhabitants. Voted one of the best expat cities in China, it is a lively and cosmopolitan city.
Once in Dalian, teachers don’t want to leave for another city. See for yourself!
For questions, send a message to email@example.com.
See more jobs here (China, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan): https://www.saxoncourt.com/english-teaching/featured-jobs
謝謝! (thank you!)