Positions Available NOW
English Teacher in a professional atmosphere in Shanghai
Sub catagory :
Employment type :
Job details :
Perfect for new teachers, the school specializes in young learners with classes for all ability levels. You will get comprehensive training and you can expect a professional and welcoming atmosphere.
• Maximum 25 teaching hours, total 31 working hours per week
• 5 workdays per week (including Saturday and Sunday) with 2 days off
• Students: 3-12 years old, on average 10 students per class
• 45-minute lessons
• The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and resources to teach the curriculum
• The classrooms have new interactive whiteboards to make classes more engaging for the students.
• 18,000 RMB ($2665) per month (based on experience and qualifications)
• Health insurance provided by the school
• 22 days paid holiday, including national holidays
• China visa costs covered by the school
• 6,000 RMB ($890) end of contract bonus
• 4,500 RMB ($665) flight reimbursement
• 1 week of comprehensive paid training (16 hours total)
• You are a native English speaker (Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, United Kingdom, United States).
• A teaching certificate like TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or DELTA.
• A bachelor’s degree.
• A clear criminal background.
About the School
The school offers a great place for teachers to start their ESL career. Children aged 3-12 years can take a range of tailored courses here. There are 16 campuses spread across Shanghai and more than 70 foreign teachers from a variety of different countries, many who have been with the school for years. The school has a friendly and professional working environment on their campuses and is looking forward to welcoming their next new team member!
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2XM8e2J
For questions, please send a message to email@example.com
See more jobs here (China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand): https://www.saxoncourt.com/english-teaching/jobs/
謝謝! (thank you!)
Welcome to online instant messaging.
Hit the button below or in the top right corner to leave a message about this job.
LET'S TALK NOW.