Positions Available NOW
International Primary School Teacher in Nanjing (10 months)
Sub catagory :
Employment type :
Job details :
Teach for 10 months in Nanjing | 24 hours/week
Teach English Math, English Language Arts, and Science in a primary school.
- Teach and manage classes from 8-15 students, 3-12 years old.
- Develop and prepare lesson plans, deliver classes in different ways such as project based learning, activities, and play.
- Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary 15,000-18,000 RMB after tax (2,315-2,785 USD).
- Free campus accommodation.
- All official holidays paid and 10 paid sick leave days, paid winter holiday (usually 3-4 weeks).
- Accident insurance.
- Commissary card for lunch, snacks, and miscellaneous items (800 RMB per month).
- 10-month contract.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
- 5,000 RMB air ticket reimbursement.
- You have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, United States, United Kingdom or Ireland.
- Bachelor degree.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience.
Wondering if this is the right city for you? Send a message to email@example.com.
Nanjing is a friendly and safe place near Shanghai, with a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
The city has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines to keep your palate busy. Sightseeing spots include the city wall, hotspots like 1912 for nightlife, and Purple Mountain for natural beauty. As a major travel hub, Nanjing also offers up access to the rest of China through the country’s high-speed rail system.
Welcome to online instant messaging.
Hit the button below or in the top right corner to leave a message about this job.
LET'S TALK NOW.