Positions Available NOW
Academic Manager in Shenyang
Sub catagory :
Employment type :
Job details :
As the Academic Manager you will lead a team of teachers at a newly built franchise in Shenyang, China. The ideal candidate is someone with at least 2-3 years EFL teaching experience, has the ability to lead, and is keen to advance their EFL teaching career.
The school is located in the heart of Shenyang city. It is an exciting new school and the local staff are thrilled to meet foreign teachers. The school provides a family-friendly atmosphere to work in.
The students are 3-16 years old, with most under 12 years old.
- A 35-hour work week (including teaching and training) with some flexibility in start and finish times.
- Lead, manage, and support a team of foreign teachers.
- Manage the academic needs of the school.
- Support with the recruitment of new teachers.
- Support with the opening of new franchises.
- Train new teachers and provide ongoing training to existing teachers.
- Support with teacher scheduling.
- Responsible for the quality of teaching by undertaking observations and providing follow-up training to underperforming teachers.
- You have a passport from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, or Australia.
- A bachelor degree.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- 2-3 years EFL teaching experience.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 18,000 RMB/month (2,790 USD).
- Health insurance.
- 22 paid holidays + 5 unpaid personal days.
- Free Chinese lessons at a certified Chinese language center.
- Airport pick up and free arrival hotel.
- Up to 5,000 RMB flight reimbursement.
- 3,000 RMB end-of-contract bonus.
For questions, send a message to email@example.com.
Welcome to online instant messaging.
Hit the button below or in the top right corner to leave a message about this job.
LET'S TALK NOW.