Positions Available NOW
Academic Manager in Ningbo, China
Sub catagory :
Elementary, Junior High/ Senior High
Employment type :
Job details :
NOTE: This job is listed as in Shanghai, because the system doesn't contain the city of Ningbo. This job is in Ningbo.
The school is one of the biggest British owned TEFL companies in Asia. Over the course of ten years, owners Kevin and Kelly have successfully turned their school into a well-established organization. The two are known for their professionalism and understanding of foreign teachers.
There are currently 3 branches in the city center with 18 foreign staff and over 1500 students.
Besides teaching, as the academic manager you will make sure other teachers perform well and you will support them with their development.
• You have a passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or United States.
• A bachelor’s degree or better.
• A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
• A clear criminal background.
• 2+ years of work experience at an English School
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• 18,000 RMB (~$2675) per month base salary
• Workshop bonus of 1500 RMB per month.
• Observation bonus of up to 1800 RMB per month.
• Productivity bonus for teaching up to 7000 RMB ($1030) per month (based on additional teaching hours).
• Contract completion bonus of 12,000 RMB.
• 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
• 25 days paid holiday.
• Free flight to China (in case signing for a later date).
• Health insurance provided.
• Arrival hotel costs covered.
• Visa costs within China covered.
• Teaching Assistant with every class who will assist with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
• All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides. This takes pressure off you, and frees you to concentrate on how to develop your teaching, rather than worrying about what to teach.
• Close welfare support. The school will meet you at the airport and assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card and general orientation.
• Lots of opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment) nationally and internationally with schools all over Asia. As well as opportunities at the multiple head offices in varying departments.
HOW TO APPLY
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
See more jobs (China, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan). https://www.saxoncourt.com/english-teaching/jobs/
Welcome to online instant messaging.
Hit the button below or in the top right corner to leave a message about this job.
LET'S TALK NOW.